At Esthetician Aesthetics Center, we offer a wide range of hair removal methods, covering all types of hair growth, skin, age and financial ability. So we are able to cover every possible condition of hair growth and skin (phototype). Choose one or a combination of the effective hair removal methods of our Center and enjoy smooth and soft skin, without red marks and irritations.
Hair removal with the Dual ID-Hair laser is the most modern, safe and effective method of hair removal. The results are impressive from the very first sessions. You will see the texture of the hair change and become more and more fine and soft. With the complete destruction of the hair follicle, you will get rid of unwanted hair growth once and for all.
At the Esthetician Institute of Aesthetics we offer with one of the most modern, innovative and efficient technologies on the Laser, the connection of 2 different Laser wavelengths, which allows to achieve better efficiency and higher coverage, aiming at different depths of the hair follicle structure at the same time. In each approach-touch of the head the synergy of the 2 Lasers is carried out simultaneously safely, painlessly for all skin types, even for tanned skin. Thus, the application of the Laser takes place in Winter - Summer without any problems. The double array of Lasers, treats with the same effectiveness all the hairs that contain melanin, in any area of the body and face.
It is an ideal laser hair removal system, as it is the first to combine two different technologies and their advantages in one device: Alexandrite 755nm Laser Technology: Ideal for most types and shades of hair, especially for the thinnest and lightest colors. 808nm Diode Laser Technology: Ideal for high efficiency and speed in treatment.
It is important to mention that the ID-HAIR laser due to the double wavelength it emits (755nm + 808nm) does not need a repeat appointment. More specifically, thanks to its technical characteristics, the sessions are purely individual and do not need a repetitive process in 2 or 3 weeks to consolidate the result.
The number and frequency of sessions depends on:
- The color of the skin
- Hair color
- The medical history
- The area to be treated
BEFORE THE SESSION
- Do not have waxing for 4-6 weeks before application
- Do not use deodorants or perfumes before the session in the areas to be depilated
- Avoid sunbathing and solarium at least 72 hours before.
- Laser hair removal during pregnancy and breastfeeding is prohibited
- Laser hair removal is prohibited in patients with skin cancer, diabetes mellitus or in people being treated with substances such as isotretinoin, tetracyclines, anticoagulants.
AFTER THE SESSION
- Avoid hot showers, steam baths and the use of sauna for at least 48 hours.
- Avoid sun exposure for 5 days and especially for areas such as the face, be sure to use sunscreen.
- Do not apply any other hair removal method until you have completed your sessions.
- Avoid rubbing or exfoliating the depilated area for at least 48 hours.
- You can use moisturizer or soothing cream on the depilated area.